• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All things MV-22 Osprey

hscs

pilot
...Completely forgetting the desktop image was a squad of Marines fast-roping out of an aircraft onto a Mosque.

A great first impression to make with a Professor of Middle Eastern History / Religious Studies

The whole lecture hall saw the image.. All I could do was laugh

Fvck them...they shouldn't use a mosque to hide things.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Obama Rides V-22 in Iraq

Just caught this while watching CNN - Obama clearly seen walking down the ramp of a turning V-22!

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Obama on VMM-162 "YS-03" in Iraq

Just now on CNN...

Attachments

• obamaV22.jpg
    obamaV22.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 162

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
McCain rode in one too when he was there. It's kind of the hot ticket now.

I bet the CO was more than a little apprehensive when he saw the frag sheet on those.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's, ah, actually his flak jacket in his left hand. Guess he's trying to outdo Hillary.

I don't think so, I believe that is Amman, Jordan. We watched his arrival there on CNN and the terrain in the background does not look like Iraq.

He should know better, Marines and Presidents don't have the best track record. :icon_smil

Huh?

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I don't think so, I believe that is Amman, Jordan. We watched his arrival there on CNN and the terrain in the background does not look like Iraq.

Looks like a flak to me. Jon Stewart was mocking it on the Daily Show last night. And it was in Jordan.