• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force OTS --- wow.. hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Going back to the gayness of the video...yes the air force is home to many pussies. Notice how the core values differ in that the AF has "integrity" instead of "honor" as their first choice. self explanatory. I did AFROTC for a year and can say the majority of cadets choose the air force because they don't want to see combat or be in a combat environment. Flying planes and wearing flight suits seem to be their main interests. As odd as it may seem, there are a few badasses who wear blues. The colonel of my detachment was in special forces for 20+ years and he was more hardcore than any marine. What he was doing in the air force I do not know.

Actually...lets not get back to the video...let's talk about your post. Actually, let's not. Suffice it to say that despite your wealth of experience, and vast supply of joint-service knowledge :)confused::confused::confused:)... This is some of the stupidest posting I think I have ever seen. Negative rep. Get a clue before you call anyone in uniform a "pussy".

Mods? Is there anything of use left here????

Status
Not open for further replies.