• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted to OCC 186 June 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALG

I'm in! Found out yesterday afternoon from my OSO. I'm in OCC 186. I can't wait for June!

rahall79

I Got in on an Air Contract!! Just found out this morning after the fun weekend of OCS Prep in INDY!! OORAH!!

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
I'm in. Ground contract. See y'all there! And to those non-selects: persevere and re-apply, and you'll be fine (This is my 2nd app, btw).

reapergm

Thanks slash for the hope and moto!! 2nd board coming my way soon enough. Just gotta hope for the PRK waiver! Fingers crossed.

drewpc

I just found out I got a ground contract for OCC-186 also. Here are my stats:

PFT: 284
GPA: 2.276
SAT: 1290

-Eagle Scout
-Good LORs
-No waivers

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
Gpa: 3.2
Asvab: 90
Pft: 276 (living proof you don't need a 300 to go ground)

-Prior service
-Jrotc
-several lor's from O's
-No waivers

While I had a respectable package, it wasn't spectacular. So there's hope for most everyone.

And of course my congrats to those selected! Has it sunk in yet just what ya got yourselves into?...

rahall79

Congrats to my fellow OCS'ers. I Don't know if it has COMPLETELY sunk in, but this prep weekend was DEFINITELY an eye opener.

Atomic927

Contracted for OCC-186
I'm in!! I just got word today, I'm on an OCC air contract. I didn't think my stats would get me in, but here they are for anyone that's interested.

PFT: 253
SAT: 1310
GPA: 2.8 in Computer Engineering
good recs

Anyone going to the Mass OCS weekend on Friday?

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
I didn't get in, but here are my stats:

GPA: 2.1
PFT:288
SAT: 1161

-good LOR's
- one waiver (PRK)

Aside from my GPA I can't figure out why they didn't want me, especially when people of equal GPA's get in (but who really knows how the board works right? :)) but it's only my first time applying so I'll be back applying for 187. Maybe rewrite that essay of mine too. Good luck to all of you guys going to 186, keep us posted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.