• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted to OCC 186 June 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
I'm going to the OCS prep weekend in Indy! Can't wait! OORAH!

As far as the run goes, I know females need to be around 24 min in order to run the endurance course in the allotted time. I would assume males should be around 21 min.

See ya in Indy!

reapergm

Are there early boards for every board? My OSO said there werent. Can you guys check with your OSOs?! I want to know if there is one for 187.

Wildflyin- good job on the PFT, and sorry about the eyes. Keep me posted!!!

utrico

Applying for OCS
Just got word that I was NOT selected for Air...I think I am going to happy hour after work to wash away my sorrow.

My stats:
Major: Aerospace Engineering
ASTB: 8,7, 62
PFT: 274
Pilot's license with 100 hours
Good LORs

Daedalus

Damn thoes are good stats, I hear there are more slots for 187, re apply (only if you don't take my slot) and good luck. Any reason you know of that you were non select?

I haven't heard! It's killing me too. Especually since I'm going to the OCS prep weekend tomarrow!!!! If I don't get selected after that I'm gonna be mad!! Plus I'm graduating NEXT Saturday and so basicly my whole life is on hold old for this. It sucks not knowing what's going on! grrrr At least I have an interview next week for a back-up-plan job (sniff sniff)

jwperkns

My OSO told me today that the hold is the Corps is waiting on a General to "sign off" for the newly selected. I have been told that they have all been selected, but are waiting on his signature.

Dustball

2nd LT
Take some initiative and call an OSO. You don't even have to call your OSO call any OSO and ask. Never trust someone else to do something you can do yourself. OSO's are looking for candidates that take the initiative, it will put a good taste in their mouth if you are persistant.

reapergm

True, true!! I have called my OSO. I need to call another. I just want to get in. Ive been taking as much initiative as I can. Hence the PRK. Good luck with 186. If you dont get in.. reapply to 187, and hopefully I will see you there. -Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.