• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A-pool to Clean-up Oil

bigwill2876

Good news is the biohaz suit will give you a nice sweat down on the beach !
Plus you don't have to put on any body sunscreen.
Keep the suit on, hit a bar, watch the honeybees flock to hear your tale of volunteerism...

So you got that going for yourself.

SH-60OB

pilot
If someone is looking for a decent deal. We are 22 JOs short at HSL-44 in Jacksonville FL as we neck down to begin transition to the Romeo. I can't offer much more than flight time, an observed FITREP and a relaxed work schedule. If you are interested talk to student control they have our info

Vidofnir

Fly Delta Jets
pilot
When I'm done with being a CORTRAMID Ensign, I'll be coming back to JU NROTC for 2 months, and I'll be available if you still need some Ensigns.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
When I'm done with being a CORTRAMID Ensign, I'll be coming back to JU NROTC for 2 months, and I'll be available if you still need some Ensigns.

Did they already get people for CONTRAMID? I never heard an announcement. Sounded like a good deal for those that went last year.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Did they already get people for CONTRAMID? I never heard an announcement. Sounded like a good deal for those that went last year.

You have no idea :D Though I'm pretty sure I traded in a minimum of two years from my life for that one month. Though the callaway gear in the golf bag looks really nice too :)

Vidofnir

Fly Delta Jets
pilot
I'm actually sitting in our office at Kings Bay now. Not much to do when your middies are underway...

That said, I would much rather be a bitch for a squadron than be a bitch for the third classes.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Looks like the A-poolees arent going to be the only ones workin on the clean up. By this simulation, it looks like were gonna have Lance Coolie workin parties out on the beaches of Lejeune pretty soon. Quite an impact once it hits the gulf stream - YIKES!

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
I can't help but notice how most--if not all--of the people who are giving this guy a hard time are already winged. Yeah, rewind a few years and put yourself back in the pool. Would you be a bit perturbed?

Currently waiting to class up for primary. I've volunteered to help out, because I like the beach and the outdoors. If the command doesn't send me, I'll do it on my own time. So no... not perturbed. Ruck up and do something useful when it needs to be done. See you on the beach.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Not to alarm anyone or come off as the resident safety-tard, but please ensure you all wear your safety gear (read: respirators and exposure suits). Inhalation of crude and dispersant particulates is not desireable, even at what EPA considers "safe levels."

Symptoms include: nausea, headache, sore throat, and burning eyes.

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
If someone is looking for a decent deal. We are 22 JOs short at HSL-44 in Jacksonville FL as we neck down to begin transition to the Romeo. I can't offer much more than flight time, an observed FITREP and a relaxed work schedule. If you are interested talk to student control they have our info

Just announced this to all the A-poolers at Thursday's muster last week, no bites yet. A-pool is moving along so fast right now that it may be a better opportunity for guys on the C-pool side. The word is being spread sir.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Just log it and join the class action lawsuit next year...kinda like the guys in NYC who inhaled all the dust and realized dust was bad for you...no shit, Sherlock...

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Just announced this to all the A-poolers at Thursday's muster last week, no bites yet. A-pool is moving along so fast right now that it may be a better opportunity for guys on the C-pool side. The word is being spread sir.

I mean it wasn't talked up very well. Actually the opposite, it sounded like a shitload of work. A friend who went to VFA-106 went and had 8+ hour days writing the sim schedule.