• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A motivating H-53E pic

Lawman

None
Yeah Shitters have a way of drinking a FARP dry quick which could lead to a night on Tinnian in the Bell hotel if it werent for some C-130 help.

That explains the sentiment from a 53 driver on another site refering "in his experiance" to FARP's as a self licking ice cream cone.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Pags, since you seem to up on what is going on at NGU, do you know if C2's are staying there or going to Oceana?

To be honest, I don't know too much about how the Navy plans on holding all the squadrons that are supposed to move up here from Jax/Corpus and how that figures into the bigger picture of people moving to Oceana. I know Oceana is really crowded. And I know that there's not a lot of expansion room at NGU between the SPs and the Heliport. If HM-15 moves next to HM-14 that just about kills the SPs. So I don't know where they're gonna put the HS birds. I've heard some dates thrown around about HS squadrons moving, but nothing on to where they're gonna move. All I've heard is people speculating that parking is gonna suck even more than it already does. But, as I mentioned elsewhere, I'm not as up on the homeguard gossip as I used to be. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for Master Helo Base Oceana :)

hscs

pilot
They could always wreck the old F-14 depot hangers out by the AMC terminal....

I am sure Felker is going to love this plan by the way...

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
They could always wreck the old F-14 depot hangers out by the AMC terminal....

I am sure Felker is going to love this plan by the way...

Felker will soon be Class B airspace, and we'll have to file to get there. I already avoid KFAF.