• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9mm Plastic Practice Ammo

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Somewhere somehow there is a reason for this stuff to exist, but I'm having trouble finding it.

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Finally something to combat the ever growing rodent population aboard our naval ships and aircraft!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a lot of "why" in the gun world, such as why .45GAP?

If it is actually NATO, sounds like a way to keep cost down.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
I wonder what happens when you load one of those rounds into a hot chamber?

I assume they're just primer fired, so your chamber shouldn't get hot. Be an interesting experiment though.

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
Yeah, I've shot these things before through my 9mm, one at a time though. You have to shoot them one at a time because they don't have enough power to cycle the slide back and load another round. All in all, don't waste your time or money, they absolutely suck.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nah, wasn't gonna buy any, just found them curious. Maybe buy a box for sh!ts and grins :)

By the way, Snacks... I don't know why, but I laugh everytime I read that name. It's a good one.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Besides, what's wrong with going after varmints w/ 7.62 or .223? :D

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Besides, what's wrong with going after varmints w/ 7.62 or .223? :D

Brett

Ever seen the prairie dog videos? Dog-Be-Gone or something.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Ever seen the prairie dog videos? Dog-Be-Gone or something.
Yeah, those are some of the funniest things ever. I brought them up on another thread somewhere. There are a few different ones out there, one is called "Exploding Varmints." :D

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Yeah, those are some of the funniest things ever. I brought them up on another thread somewhere. There are a few different ones out there, one is called "Exploding Varmints." :D

Brett

I think they're a great gift for the animal lover...