• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9/11 Thoughts

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I was in the dentist chair at OCS, during poopie indoc, listening to the play by plan on the radio. I thought when they said a plane hit the tower that they were talking about a small plane, like a cessna. When the first tower collapsed the dentist had to stop, he was shaking with anger, and a few sobs.

Next day we met the DIs. They came to work, did their jobs, as if nothing had happened. Maybe they had a new level of determination, of a sense of mission, I don't know as I had nothing to compare it to. None of us really had any idea what had happened, but we knew a lot of people were dead. Our DI had been talking with a friend at the pentagon just before that plane hit, his friend died there, but our DI came into work. He had a job to do.

Lobster

It was the second week of junior year in high school and I had just moved away from home to play hockey in school, I was sitting in french class and I remember a little piece of pink paper being handed to my teacher, she read it to us and I thought small plane as well, cessna or something of that sort, then as the day unfolded more and more details were given and eventually we spent the day in the lib watching everything on the news sitting there in disbelief with what happend.

stalk scared the s*#t out of me that day...

NavyAsh

I was also in AP history class when it happened, and our teacher immediately turned on the TV. Our whole class watched as the second plane hit; it was the most surreal experience/feeling. My teacher let us stay in her class for the remainder of the day instead of going to our other classes.