• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 SEPT 2007 OCS Class

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
check in early if you want to. it only means they'll tell you to go to the BOQ and come back the next day. They wont fvck with you.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
They sure as sh*t fvcked with those in my class that checked in early, and I was only 1 class behind you. I checked in Sun at about 1000. It was probably some of the best advice i'd received regarding OCS. There are no real advantages to checking in early that I'm aware of. Either way, you'll be a wrong, nasty IC. Who knows though. Newport may be a whole new ball of wax. I'll see you there.

For those who are looking for hotels, look in Middletown as well. The hotels there seemed to be cheaper than Newport. Also, there is a cool bar across from the Seaman's Church called One Pelham East. Great atmosphere, but they only take cash.

Stretch32

Alright, found out today I'm good to go so I'll be there. I'll leave Jacksonville on Tuesday afternoon and make a slow trip up there with a few stops thrown in. I'll probably get there Saturday but not check in early. Whats the deal with the meet and greet?

Stretch

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
we'll be meeting near bowman's wharf at 1800 shoot me a pm if your interested.

red1323

I was one of the first people to check in and I think it made my day a LOT better. The indoc staff knows that the going advice on AW's is to show up around 1000 and that is who they hit the hardest for my class. It really doesn't matter when you get there, as long as it is before the NLT time. We even had one guy show up really late and while he did NOT have a good time his first couple of days, he still made it through with the class. Don't try and minimize the pain; it will happen, it will end, you will get through it and it may even make you stronger/smarter.