• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 AUG 17 SWO board

1&only

BA: Government/International Relations
GPA: 3.89
MA: Government/International Relations
GPA: 3.9
OAR: 55

Moises

MoiK9
Checking in. Not 100% sure if I made it in time for this board since there was a swith of recruiters. Either way, I will follow this forum.

Chin

Going for SWO. From DDG1000. I don't think the board date is correct. Unless there is an update. 23OCT17 is what I remember off the schedule.

Chin

I doubled check the board schedule you posted. Did not see SWO board on 07AUG17. However there is 23OCT2017. Thanks for the response.

Chin

Apologize if I offended anyone. Thank you all for providing the lead to clarification. Well, looks like the results are coming soon after the CPO results. That's too much anxiety to handle in one month. I appreciate all of your info.

Jamie Sue

What were your stats like the first time?
ugh. well, my OAR was 47 and 45 this round.... and I studied for a month straight. Horrible test anxiety.
But;
GPA 3.6 Criminology Bachelors
no priors
great references one from my current employer and one from a Florida Congressman
High leadership roles.

Jamie Sue

So what has improved since your last application? 'Cause I hear unless there's a substantial difference, retry's are not looked at favorably.
Honestly, what's changed is that I want it more. I think they look for and hope for more of a professional career or masters. I've applied and been accepted for my masters, yet that isn't what I want. Why pursue a professional career in something that i would have to up and leave if accepted?
It's a double edged sword

Chin

ugh. well, my OAR was 47 and 45 this round.... and I studied for a month straight. Horrible test anxiety.
But;
no priors
great references one from my current employer and one from a Florida Congressman
High leadership roles.
What
But;
no priors
High leadership roles.
what type of leadership role are you in? Can it be quantified?

Jamie Sue

What

what type of leadership role are you in? Can it be quantified?
Depends how they decide to look at it. I managed a restaurant at a young age. I had numerous leadership roles throughout college. My list for leadship roles goes on and on, if they get that far into my packet