• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 things you love about Naval Aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolja

Git-r-done
10 v 13 over the desert
Club + Dice = cheap drinks cheaper
'Hook
The fact that a roaring alcoholic in civilian world is a "social drinker" in my line of work.
2 planes, 8 JOs, and a 5 leg cross-country...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
What's a cruise sock?
That's not an easy question to answer as there are many varieties and taste when it comes to cruise socks.....

Many go with the "plain jane" sock as they do not want to become too attached. It's the go ugly early and just get the job done syndrome.

sock9wj.jpg

While some are looking for a long term relationship and like their sock to be a little better looking.

regular9gs.jpg

I knew one guy who had high morals and wanted his sock to be a virgin.

christian4zi.jpg

And there were a couple of guys who liked BBWs and wanted some substance in their socks.

bbw2ke.jpg

However I believe most like their socks to be athletic.

athletic3wh.jpg

I, however, would rather not self indulge

nospankingthemonkey8ms.jpg

and insist only on having the real thing.

hotchick9fj.gif

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Whalebite said:
Damn this conversation is just wrong, keep your socks to yourself, a sock should be a personal matter
Just trying to educate the youngster so he can make the right decision when he's ready for his sock! :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
I've also heard real men eat the banana...
Then you don't know too much about "real" men .... by the way, this thread, while originally just silly, now has gotten completely stupid. I'm outta' here ..........

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Thanks for the lesson. I had a feeling it was something along those lines, but my guess on what it actually was was way off.

navyao

My 5...
1. Loading lots of iron, bullets and fast pointy things on cool jets.
2. Watching those cool jets take off with all that iron, bullets and fast pointy things.
3. Watching those cool jets come back with no hung stores.
4. The Pilot/RIO telling us everything went boom!
5. Knowing that those Pilots and RIO's who I idolized as a 19 year old Airman had cruise socks!

Just think of those poor bubble heads, they share racks. I'd be ticked off if I crawled into my rack and found some other squids cruise sock under the blanket. Do you suppose they share that too?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup, this thread went way south fast....all done for now kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.