• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 MAR 18 SWO Board

jRiot504

PROREC - N for SWO.

NRD told my OR they overwrote the amount SWOs the Navy needs. He said there is up to a year wait to ship out for OCS.

NicRob

A year? What happened to the February class being like 17 people short? A guy at my NOSC found out in December and had a report date 30 days after finding out. Yikes.

jRiot504

What're your stats? This was such a quick decision, I'm nervous/ curious as to why.

Degree: BS Professional Aeronautics, MS International Relations, MS Applied Economics
GPA: 3.3, 3.8, 3.7
Prior Service: 10 years - Air Force Air Traffic Controller
Current: 4 years - Data Scientist
LOR: Navy O6, Coast Guard O6 and O5
OAR: 56

Plus I've published three books for two Air Force journals, given talks at Data Science and Math conferences plus to the state university near where I live on my research. My performance reports from when I was enlisted were good - won NCO of the year at the Group level (not sure Navy equivalent, one step above is for the entire base), had athletic achievements (3 triathlons, 3 ultra-marathons and power-lifting placement at local meet) which allowed me to be director of our squadrons fitness program (~ 150 people) and spent two weeks in Nepal volunteering along with coaching youth basketball.

Maybe I had a typo in my motivational statement I overlooked - I somehow deleted my copy so I can't review.

Degree: BS Professional Aeronautics, MS International Relations, MS Applied Economics
GPA: 3.3, 3.8, 3.7
Prior Service: 10 years - Air Force Air Traffic Controller
Current: 4 years - Data Scientist
LOR: Navy O6, Coast Guard O6 and O5
OAR: 56

Plus I've published three books for two Air Force journals, given talks at Data Science and Math conferences plus to the state university near where I live on my research. My performance reports from when I was enlisted were good - won NCO of the year at the Group level (not sure Navy equivalent, one step above is for the entire base), had athletic achievements (3 triathlons, 3 ultra-marathons and power-lifting placement at local meet) which allowed me to be director of our squadrons fitness program (~ 150 people) and spent two weeks in Nepal volunteering along with coaching youth basketball.

Maybe I had a typo in my motivational statement I overlooked - I somehow deleted my copy so I can't review.
Perhaps you're wanted for Intel?

NicRob

Oh man the suspense is killing me. My CCC (as a reservist) has no idea when/how he will get the news. He told me he will watch message traffic.

zachm5

Blue Angels Command LPO (Frontman)
It w
Oh man the suspense is killing me. My CCC (as a reservist) has no idea when/how he will get the news. He told me he will watch message traffic.
It won’t come via message traffic I don’t believe. Mainly just BOL.