• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 MAR 18 SWO Board

TheIronMike

NicRob

Hi all, first time poster here.

Does anyone have any idea what the timeframe looks like for those that get picked up during this board? My CCC is next to useless for info
Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Does anyone have any idea what the timeframe looks like for those that get picked up during this board? My CCC is next to useless for info
Thanks!

Check out previous threads and final select purgatory thread. You can find a good ballpark timeframe there.

abctotheabc

Thanks!

I would say the average is four months, but I've seen some people PRO-REC Y for SWO and wait up to ten months before they get a FINSEL, and then another month or two months before OCS.

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
I would say the average is four months, but I've seen some people PRO-REC Y for SWO and wait up to ten months before they get a FINSEL, and then another month or two months before OCS.
I found out last March on the 6th then I swore in on June 26th and signed the papers and final select stuff then. I then went to OCS in September 17th. They classes that come in and fluctuate between being a lot of SWOs or SUB nukes and there is always a lot of aviation selects in every class. The rarer ones are usually AMDO, EOD, and SPECWAR. A few classes below mine had those and we had an AMDO