• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31 things learned as a fighter pilot

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Hey now! No Tacan, no LOS radio comms, and no charts, just a flaky datalink. If anyone could relate, I figured it would be you guys. No respect, I tell ya...

Dude, I'm indeed gay, I quoted the wrong guy........I didn't mean you :eek: My next post will correct this.

kejo

pilot
#13, does he mean like this?

msg-115561355724.jpg

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
#10 is the most valid one.

I rarely go to the flight doc anymore. It has to be something bad for me to go. I've had to many red down chits and that one time being down for 9 months because of an incompetent flight doc will happen never again.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Yeah, #10 is one I'm beginning to get very familiar with myself right now. Learned my lesson.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I find it entertaining how they are so hung up on the "fighter pilot" thing. I don't think I have ever heard a Navy pilot say that he was a "fighter pilot".
Yea, it kind of fits right along with what I said in another thread about officer first, job second. It's simply a different culture in the Air Force. They identify themselves by what they do, not be being officers. If it wasn't bad enough that the pilots distinguish themselves by what they fly, they take it to another level by distinguishing themselves by what MODEL of aircraft they fly. I mean come on, who really gives a shit?