• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 MAR 2022 OCS CLASS

Coelho0808

I got orders Dec 7 to detach my command in March. I was authorized 15 days leave.
Thank you guys for the replies. I am slotted for the April 17th class however I currently do not have orders and because I am stationed in Japan I will be moving my family back to Florida before I go. Its just a really short time line to up lift my wife and three kids and timeline keeps getting shorter as the days go by.

Ericackostaa

Thank you guys for the replies. I am slotted for the April 17th class however I currently do not have orders and because I am stationed in Japan I will be moving my family back to Florida before I go. Its just a really short time line to up lift my wife and three kids and timeline keeps getting shorter as the days go by.
My friend is in the March 6 class coming from Spain and needs to move her family to Florida as well and still does not have orders. If you are coming from overseas you need to call them asap because you will not receive the same orders as us, they have to create an actual billet for you on OTC for funding purposes.

Coelho0808

My friend is in the March 6 class coming from Spain and needs to move her family to Florida as well and still does not have orders. If you are coming from overseas you need to call them asap because you will not receive the same orders as us, they have to create an actual billet for you on OTC for funding purposes.
I just had my Master Chief email the detailers, finger crossed it they come in soon

watsonM

I just had my Master Chief email the detailers, finger crossed it they come in soon
Awaiting the same thing! Everytime I call they say, check next week, and every next week it still isn’t there. I don’t want it to be March and I still don’t have orders.

watsonM

Good day all,

Is there any prior who is currently overseas still waiting for official orders for this class?

Thanks
I think we all are that are overseas. They stated it’s the hardest to knock out, I would call to ensure they requested your billet.
I did mine over the phone with them last week, they told me I should see something this week

Izdabeth

I think im.in the right place lol. My packet was sent in in January for this February-March board and I should get results in the next few weeks to go to.ocs at the end of March 2022.

Female
Spokane wa
Civilian

I think im.in the right place lol. My packet was sent in in January for this February-March board and I should get results in the next few weeks to go to.ocs at the end of March 2022.

Female
Spokane wa
Civilian
Hi you’re in the wrong thread. Check out 23FEB2022 SWO