• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

exNavyOffRec

Exactly like that. Idk, but its pretty crushing.

I would be your recruiter looked at something wrong and screwed up, the sad part is 90% of the recruiters when they make a mistake will not admit it, especially those E-6 and below, but I have seen many E-7 and above do the same thing as they are afraid of being dinged for not doing their job right.

The sad thing is that many organizations create a zero defect mentality, leaders have the ability to change that mentality, they just need to do that.

xeroseal87

I would be your recruiter looked at something wrong and screwed up, the sad part is 90% of the recruiters when they make a mistake will not admit it, especially those E-6 and below, but I have seen many E-7 and above do the same thing as they are afraid of being dinged for not doing their job right.

The sad thing is that many organizations create a zero defect mentality, leaders have the ability to change that mentality, they just need to do that.
It isn't only the leaders, but the leadership quality of the person making the mistake. For everyone who hasn't been in the military yet, when you get there....own your mistakes, take your licks, and learn from the experience. It will go a long way in garnering the respect of those you intend to lead.

Ricosroughnecks7

Yeah that's what happened. I even got the pictures with my name on it at first as proof, except when the signed email came it was just the wrong list. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

EScot

ProRec Y SNA
68/9/8/8
Civil Engineering 3.87

I know my scores look good, but I was a little worried because I turned down a SNFO selection a couple of years ago. I improved my scores since the first selection and attached a statement explaining why I turned down the previous selection.

Timster96

Any active duty fleet applicants on here heard anything from their Commands or Paul Celestin???
ProRec Y SNA
68/9/8/8
Civil Engineering 3.87

I know my scores look good, but I was a little worried because I turned down a SNFO selection a couple of years ago. I improved my scores since the first selection and attached a statement explaining why I turned down the previous selection.
I think that it really comes down to Letters of Recommendation, or at least that is how I feel. LOL

Timster96

Also, my CO said that she thinks most Fleet Applicants will get sooner class up dates for OCS than civilians coming into the military.

xeroseal87

Also, my CO said that she thinks most Fleet Applicants will get sooner class up dates for OCS than civilians coming into the military.
Did your CO get official word and tell you or did you tell her you made it? I still havent heard from my chain.

Timster96

Did your CO get official word and tell you or did you tell her you made it? I still havent heard from my chain.
She said that she hasn't received any word, but she asked an OR for a paper and she gave me that with my name on it. She said that it will take a little while for BUPERS to update.

tysky321

ProRec Y - SNA

ASTB 54 6/6/6
3.1 CS & Math

Still haven't been given a date, was told "sometime between September and November" but wouldn't be surprised if it was later.