• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Triumph_MAC

That happened with the November board but I have no idea how that works.
If you are selected and assigned a class, your recruiter may have access to the site that shows classes and assigned slots. Usually the recruiter will see their applicant assigned a class date and will give them an unofficial pro Rec notification. That’s how most civilian applicants find out before everyone else.

maetpt

Im not familiar with what an NTAG actually is but assuming its some sort of recruiting station, does the “at board list” only show civilian applicants? Im only seeing people on this list who applied to the program with an associated NTAG. Im active duty and applied through my command, I have no associated NTAG nor did i speak with a recruiting station at any point during my application process that I'm aware of. I dont see anyone else on the list in the same situation as me or possibly the list is not loading fully for me but any elaboration on this would be appreciated!
NTAG Officer Fleet are AD applicants

Im not familiar with what an NTAG actually is but assuming its some sort of recruiting station, does the “at board list” only show civilian applicants? Im only seeing people on this list who applied to the program with an associated NTAG. Im active duty and applied through my command, I have no associated NTAG nor did i speak with a recruiting station at any point during my application process that I'm aware of. I dont see anyone else on the list in the same situation as me or possibly the list is not loading fully for me but any elaboration on this would be appreciated!
Did you see your name? I saw one Michael on there.

space_sailor

So what aircraft would you all want to fly if you got free reign to pick? F35s or P8 for me! Maybe Hawkeye too.
Anything that gets a lotta action. would be nice to get P8 or EA-18 to be able to maybe move to WA, but as long as i have Uncle Sam paying me to sit my ass behind a stick idgaf. Just give me something that sees some action