• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Dboom85

Banned
I really thought with how crazy my process has been (trying to go enlisted, having to switch to officer, waiting for forms from NY for months due to covid while I was in texas, all sorts of admistrative bs), prepared me for this wait but it’s only been 24 hours and it’s excruciating
What do you mean switching between enlisted and officer? Did a recruiter try to send you the enlisted route?

Mowgli

What do you mean switching between enlisted and officer? Did a recruiter try to send you the enlisted route?
I originally was gonna go SEALS but MEPS fucked up my eye exam and I had to get an officer to tell them that they were wrong, so I put together an officer packet in order to retake it and go the aviation route instead - I retook my colorblind test and was totally fine

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I really thought with how crazy my process has been (trying to go enlisted, having to switch to officer, waiting for forms from NY for months due to covid while I was in texas, all sorts of admistrative bs), prepared me for this wait but it’s only been 24 hours and it’s excruciating
Then you still have to wait for a ship date lol

exNavyOffRec

Is it possible for our recruiter to hear unofficially through the grapevine or is it pretty much locked down until all the results are released
It isn't locked down, the board picks the names who then get sent to get OCS dates assigned (this can take time), then the sheet is typed up and sent for signature, after that processors start putting the info into the computer and about the same time the list is sent out.

Triumph_MAC

That happened with the November board but I have no idea how that works.
If you are selected and assigned a class, your recruiter may have access to the site that shows classes and assigned slots. Usually the recruiter will see their applicant assigned a class date and will give them an unofficial pro Rec notification. That’s how most civilian applicants find out before everyone else.

maetpt

Im not familiar with what an NTAG actually is but assuming its some sort of recruiting station, does the “at board list” only show civilian applicants? Im only seeing people on this list who applied to the program with an associated NTAG. Im active duty and applied through my command, I have no associated NTAG nor did i speak with a recruiting station at any point during my application process that I'm aware of. I dont see anyone else on the list in the same situation as me or possibly the list is not loading fully for me but any elaboration on this would be appreciated!
NTAG Officer Fleet are AD applicants

Im not familiar with what an NTAG actually is but assuming its some sort of recruiting station, does the “at board list” only show civilian applicants? Im only seeing people on this list who applied to the program with an associated NTAG. Im active duty and applied through my command, I have no associated NTAG nor did i speak with a recruiting station at any point during my application process that I'm aware of. I dont see anyone else on the list in the same situation as me or possibly the list is not loading fully for me but any elaboration on this would be appreciated!
Did you see your name? I saw one Michael on there.