• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Jurgy22

Somebody from Oct '22 just got a July 23rd ship date today. I wonder how the Navy decides who ships when. Still a few Nov '21's and a lot of May '22's.

HACAPT45

The Oct person might have been close to the age limit or had an extenuating circumstance
Age limit, extenuating circumstance, active duty enlisted X-over, hardship, married with kids, ... Do I understand all-+-more to be priorities for new OCS dates, despite date of selection? I was informed once "In Queue" status, it is by Selection Board date ... Did I misunderstand?

Hey strange question, but my local skiing mountain has a sale on season passes until April 2nd for next season, what are the odds that we don't leave before then? I suppose worst case I can buy it and give it to my brother but I would rather not if I knew there was a good chance of leaving before then.

FloridaDad

Hey strange question, but my local skiing mountain has a sale on season passes until April 2nd for next season, what are the odds that we don't leave before then? I suppose worst case I can buy it and give it to my brother but I would rather not if I knew there was a good chance of leaving before then.
I'd be concerned about a freak injury, but I do historical fencing for a hobbie so I probably don't have room to talk lol. If you can just give it to your brother then why not?

SE_53

To answer your question, nobody knows when the gates will open again. Not even the big brass it seems.

Now to relate to your question, I’m from the Nov 21 board and bought a season pass for the 22-23 season. It has been some of the best snowboarding ever here on the west so I’d 100% do it again. And if you are on the west coast there is talk of another El Niño/la Nina next season ?.

The big thing is to just be smart about it. For me that came in the form of severely limiting the beverages consumed on the Mt to avoid injury. Could be something else for you.

Either way you go, it’s a long wait right now but you still have a life to live. So live and have fun while you wait. It makes the time pass faster in my experience.

rsmitty07

Hello all, I was selected for SNA this board. I just received a call from my recruiter with a ship date in September. I was very close to making the Fall 2021 board but my paperwork was lost. So this was my board. Only thing my recruiter said was "this class is for people who have been waiting for a while". Which in my mind is everyone involved in this thread. Best of luck to each and every one of you.

smpl_dude

Hello all, I was selected for SNA this board. I just received a call from my recruiter with a ship date in September. I was very close to making the Fall 2021 board but my paperwork was lost. So this was my board. Only thing my recruiter said was "this class is for people who have been waiting for a while". Which in my mind is everyone involved in this thread. Best of luck to each and every one of you.
fingers crossed man. Been waiting a while.

exNavyOffRec

Who did you pay off to go so quick? LOL

FloridaDad

J
Hey man you got picked up for snfo!? Congrats dude, you gotta be so stoked for that! I remember talking astb study with you almost 2 years ago. Get in super good shape for ocs. Message me if you want to.
Just seeing this now! Thank you so much! All the help I received from everyone on this forum was a huge part in me doing so well on the ASTB and getting selected! I'm super excited and also totally freaking out at the same time hahaha. Just trying to get everything set for my wife and kids before I leave and working out as much as I can. Tomorrow is my last day of work at Disney! :) Shipping July 23 now!