• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 May 18 Pilot/NFO Selection Board

Good morning everyone!

Finally checking in here. I too have been waiting for awhile to post. Finally took my ASTB yesterday, so figured I'd post the scores.

Applying: NFO
Bachelor's of Science in Paralegal Studies, GPA: 3.65
ASTB: 56 7/8/7

Currently active duty for 8.5 years. Prior AWV(Aircrew Avionics Technician) for 5 years with approx. 1,000 flight hours in P-3C Orion as a fully qualified In-Flight Technician instructor. LN(Legalman/paralegal) for past 3 years.

rockthearts281

meh, worst case scenario, we die.
Checking in! I'm not aware of the Pilot/NFO calc., does just my recruiter have access to it or could I plug in my scores myself? Thanks.

SNA
ASTB: 52, 5/6/6
GPA 3.84, BS in Advertising/Marketing

Its something that your recruiter will have to do for you.

Cmonster23

Question for the resident ORs, are there any reasons in between getting a PRO-REC Y and shipping that I would need to meet with my recruiter in person? My lease runs out at the end of May and I'd like to move back to spend time with my family before going to OCS. For context, my recruiter/where I live now are about an 8 hr drive from my hometown.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Question for the resident ORs, are there any reasons in between getting a PRO-REC Y and shipping that I would need to meet with my recruiter in person? My lease runs out at the end of May and I'd like to move back to spend time with my family before going to OCS. For context, my recruiter/where I live now are about an 8 hr drive from my hometown.

No.

wall6966

We are trying to get a conditional release signed so my husband can go to MEPS. It is currently on the general's desk and has been there for a week and a half. We started this whole process in January and it just finally made it to the top. They have completely disregarded the suspense date in the paperwork twice now. Basically, we can't tell a general to hurry up. So my question is how solid is the April 13th date? They are supposed to have the release signed by the 11th but I highly doubt it will happen. We really don't want to wait until August as we just found out we are expecting our second child and we would like to have a future somewhat nailed down.

bdepaola

We are trying to get a conditional release signed so my husband can go to MEPS. It is currently on the general's desk and has been there for a week and a half. We started this whole process in January and it just finally made it to the top. They have completely disregarded the suspense date in the paperwork twice now. Basically, we can't tell a general to hurry up. So my question is how solid is the April 13th date? They are supposed to have the release signed by the 11th but I highly doubt it will happen. We really don't want to wait until August as we just found out we are expecting our second child and we would like to have a future somewhat nailed down.

So I don’t know about the army’s process for the 368, but while I was waiting for mine to get approved I went through and did all of my medical at my base clinic in New Orleans where I am stationed. The 2807-1, 2807-2, 2808, anthro, optometry, labs, etc. I got all done and submitted to nami before my 368 was even approved. There is no reason he should have to go to meps. I know they won’t take take him until the 368 is approved anyway. But I’ve already been approved by cnrc to bypass meps