• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vincent

In the interest of ensuring complete overkill to ease some of you who are on edge about this, went into my CCC's office, we logged into the MPTE portal and there is nothing posted yet. So definitely not coming out at LEAST until Monday. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Teacher2OCS

In the interest of ensuring complete overkill to ease some of you who are on edge about this, went into my CCC's office, we logged into the MPTE portal and there is nothing posted yet. So definitely not coming out at LEAST until Monday. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
How could the results come out on a federal holiday? Just had to ask

Vincent

How could the results come out on a federal holiday? Just had to ask

The only way I think it could be posted is if some person was tasked with uploading the file while on duty (if they have that at the command) I would doubt it though. See you Tuesday!

Vincent

0701 PST logged onto the MPTE Portal, with our CCC, and there are still no updates (PDF with SWO Board results) yet uploaded. However, I am getting anxious now going in and checking with them so I will also do it by close of business once more and check.

Teacher2OCS

I texted my OR today and he said he had no updates. Any idea why is it taking so long for the results this time? Based on the previous threads, results would come out about a week+. We are going on two weeks and I don’t the impression that there were fewer of us applying as well.

Vincent

0645 PST - Nothing updated yet. Unfortunately, our CCCs have never had an actual person apply for OCS and only have experience with the STA-21 program, thus they do not know who to call and ask.

If you guys have OR, hit them up to inquiry on our behalf! I will continue to give you updates as I can.

I talked to my OR and she still hasn’t received any results. I was under the impression it takes about a month, so I’m not expecting results until the second week of June.

abctotheabc

I talked to my OR and she still hasn’t received any results. I was under the impression it takes about a month, so I’m not expecting results until the second week of June.

That's barely any time to resubmit a package for the August board :(

Luce1975

I find it odd that it would take a full month to receive results back from a SWO board. Based on previous boards that I've looked at on Airwarriors, people got their results back very quickly, or 2 weeks at the most. Back when I was putting my package together, my OR told me to wait 3-4 days after the board convenes to receive results. There is also a smaller number of people under consideration for this board as well, so you would think that it wouldn't take so long.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I find it odd that it would take a full month to receive results back from a SWO board. Based on previous boards that I've looked at on Airwarriors, people got their results back very quickly, or 2 weeks at the most. Back when I was putting my package together, my OR told me to wait 3-4 days after the board convenes to receive results. There is also a smaller number of people under consideration for this board as well, so you would think that it wouldn't take so long.

The SWO community hosts this board now. Yes there’s a post “NRC board date”, but more than likely they can convene later.

chefmike1126

So many "I was tolds" but ill go ahead and add to it anyway... one of the OR I talked to pointed out the at board list was only showing modified 6 days ago on mpte. She said the at board list is usually done right before the convene, so the board may have convened later than expected. The march board convened early so we know the dates are not concrete. I dont know if this holds any merit but its the latest info I was given.