• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13NOV23 SWO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good afternoon,
I was also selected Pro-Rec Yes for this SWO board as well, I found out on 16-Nov-2023. My officer recruiter told me that I still have to wait for the results of the upcoming CW board on 4-Dec-2023 at which point I would have to decline one of them or just go SWO if I am not picked up by them.

My stats:
College: B.S. Chemistry and MBA (3.2 & 3.0* respectively. *Went to a school that only awards 3.0 to all grads)
OAR: 64
No LOR's
Volunteer: Chess club and engineering club sponsor for community youths

My question is, does anyone know if OCS dates are negotiable, I have read on here (Air Warriors) that they are and that they are not negotiable. Asking mainly because I have to sell my house and get my things in storage. Any advice??

Your "negotiation" is what you listed as your OCS availability date on your APSR.

connerflynt

Hi everyone! I got picked up on this board and am still waiting on the next INTEL board that I applied for at the same time. My recruiter says this could be as late as early January. After arriving to OCS, does anybody know when exactly we would be issued a CAC card? Just need to be able to have proof of military status for family matters and wondered when we get issued that ID. If nobody in here can answer this, would anybody know another place on here I could post the question? Thanks everyone and hope to see you all in Rhode Island soon!

exNavyOffRec

how will I be notified if or if I didn’t get selected for fleet applicants
BOL, if your command hasn't notified you that you were selected by now then probably you weren't selected or your application didn't make it to board if there is no info on BOL.