• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 07JAN24 OCS Class

MYKEY

To any future sailors who will be reporting on this date here is a discord server started and dedicated to it for help, insight and to consolidate information to get our class prepared until then. Can't wait to speak with you and work towards our goals ??

cjsmyly

I’m from coastal Texas and have lived in Texas my whole life, I have 0 frame of reference for what training in the extreme cold is like and I am a bit nervous for it ?
I’m also worried about this ?. I’m from alabama where like you guys are from it really never gets below freezing

taint

I’m also worried about this ?. I’m from alabama where like you guys are from it really never gets below freezing
Newport in the middle of winter, it's gonna suck. Try to stay warm and dry. Your lungs will burn and you'll probably have some numb fingers but... you'll be alright. I went through army basic in south Carolina and Georgia from May until September. I'll take my chances with the cold after that.

cjsmyly

To anyone that’s not in the discord or hasn’t heard from their recruiter, p-week is canceled for our class and our report date is now 6 JAN

cgoodwin

I am having issues joining the discord. I was joined and had no issues and then all of a sudden I no longer have access to different chats. Does anyone know what caused this issue?

GSB

I am having issues joining the discord. I was joined and had no issues and then all of a sudden I no longer have access to different chats. Does anyone know what caused this issue?
It says you are no longer in the discord. Try rejoining or making another account and joining.