• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Man I think my recruiter is on leave as well because I haven’t heard back from her since I went to meps like a week before packets were due.
I'm in the same boat with regards to the radio silence. My recruiter is the type to say that he will update with X or when Y is complete, and never does. I've always had to reach out to get any info.

Mil3s

SNA Select
I'm in the same boat with regards to the radio silence. My recruiter is the type to say that he will update with X or when Y is complete, and never does. I've always had to reach out to get any info.
I’m just afraid she might be on leave until the new years or maybe left and another recruiter took her place which I read has happened to people before. Honestly I would be happy just to know the selection rate

warrenw1993

I think we may have to bump up the pay to $50 per person for warren
Now that might be worth it... keep in mind I have an hour and half commute home. So their is a lag time..that being said I am leaving in an hour so it isnt really worth it at this point.

Edge47

SNA PRO-REC Y
Now that might be worth it... keep in mind I have an hour and half commute home. So their is a lag time..that being said I am leaving in an hour so it isnt really worth it at this point.
It’s worth it if you make less than $50 an hour 😂