• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yup, I'm a dork.

phrogpilot73

I've always wanted a personalized license plate, don't know why. Finally thought a great deal about what I wanted to express, and how to word it. Surprise, it wasn't taken! So (in the next 4-6 weeks), if you see NC tags with "HELOBUBA" on them, that's me. And I only had to lose one letter!

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Definite dork!

I tried to apply for FAH-Q a while back but for some odd reason it was a no-go.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice. Surprised it wasn't taken.

I always wanted AR15 or SIG226 :D

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope you recieve the appropriate amount of ridicule from your squadron.

phrogpilot73

skidkid said:
I hope you recieve the appropriate amount of ridicule from your squadron.
I probably will, it generally doesn't last long - because as soon as it starts I say "Cmon, I'm a dork, did you expect any less?"

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So is your name Helo booba? Very appropriate for Jax NC...

rare21

pilot
Contributor
For some reason it seems that Virginia is the king of personalized license plates. In the same parking lot we have MIG KILLER and FLY H53

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
For some reason it seems that Virginia is the king of personalized license plates. In the same parking lot we have MIG KILLER and FLY H53

Im thinking you have to be able to back up Mig killer with something other than dreams of facing an air to air threat or you are a loser.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
Im thinking you have to be able to back up Mig killer with something other than dreams of facing an air to air threat or you are a loser.

Maybe he's one of the few to get a kill in Desert Storm, or a Vietnam Vet.... or maybe he's not....

I agree... should back that up....

rare21

pilot
Contributor
yeah everytime i walk by that truck i wonder if he actually killed a MIG. it gets even more weird seeing it parked daily no where near a fighter squadron.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
yeah everytime i walk by that truck i wonder if he actually killed a MIG. it gets even more weird seeing it parked daily no where near a fighter squadron.

Where is it parked? Doesn't mean anything...

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Where is it parked? Doesn't mean anything...

why doesnt it mean anything? i would think a "mig killer" would be a jet jockey which would equal to at least being associated with jets. and when its parked daily next to helo working spaces it just doesnt compute.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Damn few guys who were flying in Gulf War one are still at the squadron level, maybe the CO but that is about it unless it is a wing or group CO.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
why doesnt it mean anything? i would think a "mig killer" would be a jet jockey which would equal to at least being associated with jets. and when its parked daily next to helo working spaces it just doesnt compute.

Military contractor. Along with other assorted civilian positions.