• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You might be if....

Armorer

You might become OCS washout if...

1. You look for the least painful way to injure yourself.
2. You've written more essays at OCS than for your college courses.
3. Corpsman knows your first name.
4. Chaplain knows your first name.
5. Your platoon commander asks you if you have a resume in monster.com (ok, this one is lame).

feel free to add to the list!

michaels601

Simba Barracuda.
Actual comment I got during the Company Commander's inspection "...Who the hell are you?" ...graduated anyway.

but you also might be on your way to an OCS washout if there's a cadence about you within the first couple weeks.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Have you even BEEN to/through OCS yet? May wanna shut if not.

Profile says he was kicked out of OCS. Maybe he's speaking from personal experience.

jdakota

I honestly think its hard to get kicked out of OCS if you have what it takes and they know you do. But if they know you dont you will know it and they will let you know, you could do just about anything and they'll get you. Not to scare anyone by any means they could just pick on you because they like you or need to correct you. I had a guy in my platoon that the SIs payed pretty close attention to (G.W. for those in my platoon) the whole six weeks and he made it through juniors. I also know a guy that finished at the very bottom of the company by far (like 60% overall) but he had some real personal issues and had a fracture in his ankle for the last 3 weeks they graduated him. I think If you just stay locked on and motivated the WHOLE 6 or 10 weeks and dont do anything really bad youll be fine. At least from my perspective having only just gone through juniors. I think seniors will have a little more weeding out.
Any other comments on your personal oppinion feel free I know SIs for different platoons might have given a little different message.