• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You might be an AW regular if.....

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You might be an AW regular if you actually been inside the Puma...(not Puma Swede).

I don't know. MB is the legend. To have been inside the Puma and in his presence, that begs to be called something more than a regular....

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
#76 When an Instructor walks up to you and says, "So I hear you like to draw dinosaurs."
trex-omg.gif

Ok, that was me.....I wish I had a picture of your expression when I said that. Priceless. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
#76 When an Instructor walks up to you and says, "So I hear you like to draw dinosaurs."
trex-omg.gif

79 (guessing the next number since the discussion kinda rambled). Your CO has figured out who you are on AW and you've only been in primary 3 weeks :eek:

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
82. You refer to your soon-to-be-ex-wife as a manatee in reference to... well, you'd know if you were a regular.

83. You're hanging pics in the ready room and you come across one and you say to yourself "Holy sh*t... that's Brett..."

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
82. You refer to your soon-to-be-ex-wife as a manatee in reference to... well, you'd know if you were a regular.

83. You're hanging pics in the ready room and you come across one and you say to yourself "Holy sh*t... that's Brett..."

That's great! They still have that line of our mugs in the RR. It's as though I'm watching over my AW children. :D

Brett