• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You Know You Suck When....

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
At least he is still playin, lots of kids out there would love that opportunity.

Suck or not, A, AAA, or The Show, its all pro ball. Hope it works out for him.

brownshoe

Contributor
Threadjack

We have a team here “Frederick Keys”, a Baltimore farm team. Nice stadium, and the games are fun and “cheap” to attend. Kids love the stuff it’s a great family thing to do that doesn’t cost a fortune. If you haven’t seen the movie “The Rookie”, it’s pretty good. (true and all about farm teams.) Ever been to a big league game, wow the money you have to spend.:eek:

I now return you to the regularly scheduled post.:)

Steve

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
We have a team here “Frederick Keys”, a Baltimore farm team. Nice stadium, and the games are fun and “cheap” to attend. Kids love the stuff it’s a great family thing to do that doesn’t cost a fortune. If you haven’t seen the movie “The Rookie”, it’s pretty good. (true and all about farm teams.) Ever been to a big league game, wow the money you have to spend.:eek:

I now return you to the regularly scheduled post.:)

Steve
Jacksonville Suns, Thirsty Thursdays (go figure), awesome ballpark, cheap as hell, great baseball. If you are in Jax and don't go to these games, you are really missing out.

BlkPny

pilot
Joe Garagiola was once a catcher in the majors, but didn't make it big. With a great sense of humor and an ability to laugh at himself, he became a very successful anouncer. His favorite story:

Coach; "I got a new mitt for Garagiola".

GM; "You made a good trade".

The only player with better stories is Bob "Front Row" Uecker.

Flugelman

Contributor
Usta go to all the Key West Class A games. Those kids played their hearts out 'cause they knew that if they didn't make it there, there was nowhere else to go. Beer, peanuts, and fun....:D

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
independent leagues ...basically minor league baseballl teams that are not part of a major league team's farm system so no team has specific rights to those players.

–noun
1. Indianapolis, Ind.
2. the Indianapolis 500.
–adjective
3. of or pertaining to the Indianapolis 500: an Indy race car.

Is why I asked...

I'm just being picky about word use.