• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You know you cant wait to be a Naval Aviator when:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

You run out side your house when ever you hear a jet fly over.

You get yelled at OCS for looking at a CH-53 fly over. "hey nasty haven't you ever seen a Helicopter....LOCK!"

When you concider the good JAGS to be the one where Harm is in the F-14.

Ok I got it started lets hear them.

sludge31

You would rather check out the aircraft in JAG than gaulk at Major MacKenzie. What is that actress' name?

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
You maybe a Naval Aviator if every time you pull into your garage you say 'Ford has the Ball'

stevew

Neo, I really like that one!!
bouncy_125.gif

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Anytime anything remotely close to avitation comes on the History/Discovery channel you drop everything to watch it.

You catch yourself looking in the mirror with Aviator glasses on, and thinking... well you know what we all think.

Wondering how cool the first photo of yourself in helmet, visor, and oxygen mask is going to be.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
The only museum you ever in your life actually enjoyed (loved!) going to was the Naval Aviation Museum in P'cola. At which, you stayed all day, and looked at every plane inside and out. And you know you got in the little mock cockpits they have set up even though children half your age filled up most of them.
icon_smile.gif

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
Naval Aviator, Student Naval Aviator, Wannabe or Whatever... if you'd rather look at an airplane than Catherine Bell then there's definitely something wrong. As far as how cool I look in a helmet... I got a look at myself in the mirror while in my helmet the other day. It kind of reminded me of the movie "Spaceballs". I laughed my ass off. Hopefully, when I start BI's and strap on the mask, the look will be drastically improved.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Originally posted by sludge31
You would rather check out the aircraft in JAG than gaulk at Major MacKenzie. What is that actress' name?

You probably shouldn't be posting that on a military forum. You know, with that whole "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

/2nd the "there's something wrong with you"
;)

cricechex

Originally posted by EA-6B1
The only museum you ever in your life actually enjoyed (loved!) going to was the Naval Aviation Museum in P'cola. At which, you stayed all day, and looked at every plane inside and out. And you know you got in the little mock cockpits they have set up even though children half your age filled up most of them.
icon_smile.gif

I can't say I've been to P'cola yet, (next August I know I will though)My A school is there! Anyways, any air museum will do. I spent all day at the Seattle Air and Space museum and there was a cockpit to sit in. I even got a picture. Even worse, I spent like 10 dollars just to sit in a little box with a screen and joystick that could roll in all different directions. (It was suposedly an F/A 18) The first thing I did was roll upside down and pull up on the stick kind of like the (Air Force has a bad day) video. Anyways, my girlfr...fiance was pretty bored. I might have even cut in line once or twice, poor kids.

Alright just one more thing,well two, Tactical to Practical and Extreme Machines...A good bet to see some jets on the Discovery channel.

Also, did anyone see the Croc hunter, no not try and kill his kid, but that guy got to take a ride in an F16 just because it is nicknamed the viper. WTH does that have to do with animals?

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
when you try to make out what type of fighter is flying over head just based on the exhaust plumes...then quickly remember that you're DRIVING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.