• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yet another "what are my chances"

rbarnold2626

First off, let me say thank you to all of those that posted ASTB gauge here. I would not have done as well without it. I can't imagine learning the basics of aviation without all of your help. Anyway, I just submitted a package for intell/IW/Supply. My stats are...

ASTB: 52, 5/6/6
GPA: 3.2 undergrad, 3.0 graduate (1 semester)
Prior Service: 6 years FC
LOR: 2 college profs, 1 prominant local judge and AF Reserve officer, and 1 retired Intel officer.

I recently was denied a package for the medical side (my grad school was Healthcare Admin) but now am trying for Intel. I am extremely motivated to get back in. Can anyone tell me what my chances are or how the intell boards have been going lately?

Coldnavy

CTO1 to IW Officer
First off, let me say thank you to all of those that posted ASTB gauge here. I would not have done as well without it. I can't imagine learning the basics of aviation without all of your help. Anyway, I just submitted a package for intell/IW/Supply. My stats are...

LOR: 2 college profs, 1 prominant local judge and AF Reserve officer, and 1 retired Intel officer.

I recently was denied a package for the medical side (my grad school was Healthcare Admin) but now am trying for Intel. I am extremely motivated to get back in. Can anyone tell me what my chances are or how the intell boards have been going lately?

To be honest, as good as anyone elses chances. I know this isn't what you want to hear because it's not a number, but it's the truth. There is a saying that goes "Needs of the Navy." If they need you, your chances are pretty good, if they don't need you, then your chances look to be pretty slim. But then again, everything in life is 50-50. Either you get selected or you don't.

Good luck

CTO1

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Good luck...and its "gouge" not gauge...:)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Live by the Gauge...Die by the Gauge.
gaugeface.jpg