• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yeltsin dead.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
From some of the hard drinking stories I'd read about him, I was actually surprised he was still with us recently.

Attachments

• Yeltsin%20Rocks%20(1996).jpg
    Yeltsin%20Rocks%20(1996).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 71

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
From some of the hard drinking stories I'd read about him, I was actually surprised he was still with us recently.

My thoughts exactly. That dude was well on his way to assuming his role as the world's largest pickle during the early 90s.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Good riddance. The world is a better place now that one more Commie has become worm food. Make no mistake, Boris was a "reformer" and a "democrat" only so far as it still provided him with a position of power.

At least he didn't die of a "bad chest cold" like a couple of the Commissars did in the heady post-Brezhnev days ... :)

PALS ....

palsqg1.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good riddance. The world is a better place now that one more Commie has become worm food. Make no mistake, Boris was a "reformer" and a "democrat" only so far as it still provided him with a position of power.

At least he didn't die of a "bad chest cold" like a couple of the Commissars did in the heady post-Brezhnev days ... :)

PALS ....

palsqg1.jpg

Looks like he's squeezing one off in that pic. :D

Brett