• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yahoo! Were #48, last place, Yahoo!!!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Right, because it's just that easy for a majority of the people on this forum (other than Kbay).

Sorry. Tongue in cheek comments, callsigns, swearing, and alcohol glorification are summarily banned from AW. Noted. I'll add that to the AirWarriors 1300.1H. It'll be in your inbox for your and Webmaster's chop's.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Sorry. Tongue in cheek comments, callsigns, swearing, and alcohol glorification are summarily banned from AW. Noted. I'll add that to the AirWarriors 1300.1H. It'll be in your inbox for your and Webmaster's chop's.

oh-snap-u-got-da-aids.jpg

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Lets see. Maryland is number 7 and there have been (as of today) 72 murder in Baltimore ALONE and I don't see the count but between Baltimore and PG county I'll bet we're running about a murder a day for 2011. No concealed carry makes for a very safe state huh?

KBayDog

Right, because it's just that easy for a majority of the people on this forum (other than Kbay).

"F-Kalifornia and KBay said it with authority, because the AWs on the street is a majority..."

BTW, the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia decided to come after me the other day for 2007 state income taxes they think I owe (as a Florida resident). The trouble with Ka-lee-forn-ee-yeah is that "eventually [it runs] out of other people's money."

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"F-Kalifornia and KBay said it with authority, because the AWs on the street is a majority..."

Eh. My options were to fly and be in CA. Or not fly and not be in CA. I chose the former and will have to neuter my guns accordingly.

BTW, the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia decided to come after me the other day for 2007 state income taxes they think I owe (as a Florida resident). The trouble with Ka-lee-forn-ee-yeah is that "eventually [it runs] out of other people's money."

They did that to me when I was there for less than a year while at the RAG. I was surprised that a phone call was all it took. I'm sure California has worked hard to unimprove the process.

KBayDog

Eh. My options were to fly and be in CA. Or not fly and not be in CA. I chose the former and will have to neuter my guns accordingly.

My options were to not fly and stay in CA. Or do whatever it takes to keep flying. I chose to keep flying, so no more Kaliforniacation for me.

Shitty thing is that I'll have to subsidize CA's outstanding, cost-effective social programs by reporting rental income. Oh well, at least they won't be prison-raping me with all of their other taxes anymore.