• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

XBox: First To Fight

GTodd

This is the best game that I ever played. Socom can not even come close. From R.T.F.A., to fire and maneuver this game rocks. It is realistic and fun at the same time. Best Marine game ever. Actually I think this is the first Corps game.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll check it out on computer. Except for Halo and Halo 2, I hate FPS on consoles.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
it is pretty sweet. First person plus you command your fire team. Much better than the Gohst recon games

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a computer game geek, too, but what is this doing in the 'Marine OCS' part of the site?

GTodd

Hehehe part of Sule II thats funny. I thought it would be good here cause it is based on the sim that the Marines use and it uses tactics that you are taught at ocs, don't get me wrong it is not educational what so ever, but it is fun and a little informative.

GTodd

It does not let you choose the formation you put your fire team in, but it is cool heaing the Marines yell direct front enemy in the open and stuff like that. It (the game) even yelled out good to go Devil Dog. I think it is the best game of its kind, Marines or not.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
it uses tactics that you are taught at ocs

Oh ya... because OCS teaches such solid and varied tactics :rolleyes:
"I'm up, he's sees me, I'm down"

Just because you finished OCS, doesn't mean you're a grunt.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Oh ya... because OCS teaches such solid and varied tactics :rolleyes:
"I'm up, he's sees me, I'm down"

Just because you finished OCS, doesn't mean you're a grunt.

The only place I ever used tactics that were taught at OCS was at OCS...TBS is at least a little more common sense and not so much...

"I'm up, he sees me, I'm down!"

GTodd

You can tell each member where to go, or move them as a team. Good A.I. too, they automatically position them selves in a 360 with the SAW pointing at the most obvious position for an attack.

GTodd

Yeah it has been out for the pc for a while, the guys will not walk infront of you while you are firing, they will walk infront of you and fire if they see an enemy before you do. If the fire team does not have a visual than they will not fire. Good fun to kill the time before ocs.