• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

X-treme Marlin Fishing

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
This type of fishing from a helo is bananas and requires big brass cajones.
What a pussy!......he let go! Now I bet there are some badass aircrewmen who could jump out of a -60H and have Great White steaks that night!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Is there a reason that every video I see on the front page of Break.com ends up on AW?

I mean... it's a little redundant...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Gee, JoBob....

I have never heard of "break.com".....
I got this in an email from my Dad and thought it would be neat to share. Sorry that I bored you. But now I'll check out break.com!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Gee, JoBob....

I have never heard of "break.com".....
I got this in an email from my Dad and thought it would be neat to share. Sorry that I bored you. But now I'll check out break.com!

My apologies for not using the appropriate emoticons to demonstrate a jesting post. Don't get butt-hurt. It's a good video, to be sure, but I was just referring to the fact that every funny video of a good nut-shot ends up on AW, when it is already available on plenty of other video sites. At least yours had an aircraft in it!

(insert smileys here)

YF36

Banned
That video is fake as hell. If you have ever been around a green Marlin you know that it is the last thing you would want to be in the water holding on to. That fish was hooked, fought for a while and released boatside and then with a camera man in the water he piled on. Good production though.

YF36

Banned
^ That makes sense.....Is that your boat BTW?? It's a beaut!!

Yes it is. I fish offshore as often as possible but with fuel costs like they are .... once a month. The boat is a 36 Yellowfin with triple F250 yamahas. As for the fish, if you have ever had the honor of being close to a revved up Marlin you will know what I mean. Raw power unleashed!! Love those fish. Tuna are just the same but not as dangerous without the bill.

(Not turning this into a youtube fest)

And the grandaddy of all eff ups.... the slack line getting a loop over the rod tip. Waterskiing.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
^^^ That last vid was great.

I thought the original post was gonna be a spear fishing one, where man jumps from R44, then nails the marlin. That would have been sweet.

And having speared a much smaller mahi, I can say from experience: that marlin would have taken him for a ride if he tried that junk for real.