• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WWE in Norfolk...

phrogpilot73

WWE's annual tribute to the troops is coming to the Norfolk Scope on Sunday, Dec 9th. ALL the tickets are only available to active duty military and immediate family. For free. Also have to present military ID at the gate (to prevent selling them on eBay). Tickets are available starting at 11 am at the area ITT offices. First come, first serve.

Word to the wise - get there early if you want to go. I got in line at 10:45 at Little Creek and got 2 of the last 4 tickets for today's allotment. The woman at the ITT office told me (and everyone else in line) that people were lining up at 9:30 in the morning.

PSW is going with me, but not because it's first on her choice of things to do on a Sunday afternoon. She must like me or something. :D

KBayDog

Mentally? Yes.

No shit.

u-marine-corps-major-garrison-cap-rank-insignia-12291.jpg

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I wish homeland would have told us they were coming to dam neck (which appeared to not be dam neck since that is my hood and I recognized nothing). I'm pretty sure the wife would give me a bye for Jess

jtmedli

pilot
I think HSC2 is giving a few of the 'superstars' some 60 rides on the 7DEC. At least that's the word on the street.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I think HSC2 is giving a few of the 'superstars' some 60 rides on the 7DEC. At least that's the word on the street.

Oh man, with all the different stuff in a helicopter and on the flight line, the possibilities for dirty wrestling moves are almost endless. Watching a guy get whacked over the head by a crew chair from an H-60 or by a fire bottle... priceless! :D