• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WW2 Pilot Found in Trees

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Interesting.....some liberals posted some whacked out quotes, specifically:

Prof S said:
Frankly, this skeleton now serves a purpose, it supports an assortment of life and is now part of a rich ecosystem in one of the few areas in the world where biodiverstiy is relatively untainted by human greed. Let it stay, and let us not forget that it now supports our existence on this planet.

This guy is smoking crack. I don't know about you all, but I'm sure if it happens to be one of the 74,384 MIA US Service personnel from WWII, then the family will want the remains back.

-ea6bflyr ;)

B

Blutonski816

^ agreed

the environmental impact of them removing the skeleton to return the remains will be no more than that of a bunch of kids rolling over an old tree trunk...

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
Interesting.....some liberals posted some whacked out quotes, specifically:

This guy is smoking crack. I don't know about you all, but I'm sure if it happens to be one of the 74,384 MIA US Service personnel from WWII, then the family will want the remains back.

-ea6bflyr ;)

As a liberal, that guy is not a "liberal". We on the left-end of the spectrum most definitely refer to folks such as that by the proper politically-correct family-friendly terminology: morons. :D