• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
I just found out today, Sept. 9 that I was non select for supply on Aug. 2. That's over a month that my recruiter didn't tell me about this small piece of information. I don't understand why or even how this could happen but has anyone else had this kind of problem.

I am supposidly still in for crypto and intel but i'm not holding my breath for a pro' rec.
BDCP
Sophomore
3.37 GPA
Honors Program
Student Government
lots of sports in high school
OAR 52

over all a very soild app i think.

I guess i just need a little encoragment and some opinions on what to do about my recruiter.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
I am not in BDCP so I can't really help you much there but to me it seems like your application is pretty sound. Maybe you should get yourself a new recruiter.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sometimes it's not the recruiter's fault. I was accepted for BDCP over a year ago and when I got the final-select I knew about it before my recruiter. I got a letter in the mail from CNRC or CNET or somewhere... anyway, my recruiter didn't know about it until I told him. His district office (in another city) is pretty inefficient and they just never got word to him. Frustrating... it cost me about half a month's pay because I had to wait to get sworn in. So don't assume that it is just your recruiter... and GOOD LUCK. Your application sounds good to me and I would have thought you'd get supply. What's your major? Keep at it and don't give up hope.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Dude, if that is the worst you got, you're still lucky. As long as you got your Pro-Req for crypto, you're money.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Try not to forget that this (as far as my memory serves me) is the end of the fiscal year, which means its like instead of finding an oasis in the middle of the desert (normal for exceptance) you are trying to find a puddle. New year starts Oct. 1.?, so that would be the best time to have your application on thier desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.