• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WTF? Confused by this weird website?

Kycntryboy

pilot
Need his callsign to be changed from "Gunman" to Raul "Dipsh!t" Martinez
btw I love the photo edit job on the plane.

Are there still slots available for cartoon planes?

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Tough dude! Says while at TopGun, he defeated Pete "Maverick" Mitchell! Must be a heckuva stick.

dreamhigh

Air Padawan
I don't understand this, did he create a virtual pilot world where people pretend that they are pilot fighters? I guess that's a perk of the internet - you can do anything. -_-

maybe that isn't a perk...

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
jboomer said:
Tough dude! Says while at TopGun, he defeated Pete "Maverick" Mitchell! Must be a heckuva stick.

When did Maverick make Captain (according to the website). He must of been at topgun for a long time. ;)

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Hey AirWarriors... lets stop providing hits to retards.

He's going to be abusing his cruise sock when he sees his hit counter and all the traffic coming from a legitimate site.

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
What percentage gets Robotech?

(I mean, isn't that what his whole site is devoted to?)

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Does anybody know what this site actually does? He talks of meetings and all kinds of things that require special equipment to do (like, you know, a carrier) but none of this makes sense. Fvcking kids and their goddamned MTV.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Ryoukai said:
Fvcking kids and their goddamned MTV.

Coming from someone who is (at most) 20 years old, that's pretty funny. Most people would still group you into the kid category.

But as a (almost) 22 year old, I agree - MTV sucks.

Unfortunately I don't think it can be blamed for this particular loser... he looks like he's addicted to anime more than TRL.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
pennst8 said:
he looks like he's addicted to anime more than TRL.

Yeah, we definitely have a Robotech / Macross Plus fan here.

The next step for this kid is some moto cruise video he's put together using anime footage and the Top Gun soundtrack.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
dreamhigh said:
I don't understand this, did he create a virtual pilot world where people pretend that they are pilot fighters? I guess that's a perk of the internet - you can do anything. -_-

maybe that isn't a perk...

Yes there are online worlds for flight sim fighter pilots. There are many websites you can come across that are recruiting 'squadrons' (most of them are French or Russian). http://www.netwings.org/library/Forgotten_Battles/Videos/ That website has a lot of videos put together by guy's in those 'squadrons' if you want to take a look at what they do.