• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Would anyone be willing to critique my motivational statement?

cefiro

Hey guys,

I am inching closer to completing my packet for pilot, nfo, and swo but am still having a bit of trouble with my motivational statement. I have always been a pretty good creative writer, but I don't think that's what the board is looking for. Ive done my best to eliminate the fluff, but I am still not 100% happy with it.

If anyone with experience with this would be willing to tear my statement apart, I would really appreciate it. Either PM me your email address or post it in the thread.

Thanks!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Hey guys,

I am inching closer to completing my packet for pilot, nfo, and swo but am still having a bit of trouble with my motivational statement. I have always been a pretty good creative writer, but I don't think that's what the board is looking for. Ive done my best to eliminate the fluff, but I am still not 100% happy with it.

If anyone with experience with this would be willing to tear my statement apart, I would really appreciate it. Either PM me your email address or post it in the thread.

Thanks!

If you want just post it here and I'm sure there will be several people willing to help you out.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php/142053-Motivational-Statement-MEGA-Thread