• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Worth 900 Bucks

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
Think this is worth 900 Bucks? Like new Kimber Custom II (unfired) with a Mars Armament ILAP mag-well installed. Gun is like new has a few small handling marks but has not been fired except at the factory.. Also included are 5 Wilson 47D 8rd mags, Bladetech kydex quad mag pouch, Wilson Combat Summer Companion IWB Holster, Wilson Combat Tactical Assault holster, Novak Trijicon Night Sights (need to be installed), Ed Brown Ambi-Safety (NIW), and Ed Brown grip safety (NIW).. Also have a few hundred rounds of Hornady TAP .45 ammo I will chuck in..

attachment.php

FlyinRock

Good Price

Think this is worth 900 Bucks? Like new Kimber Custom II (unfired) with a Mars Armament ILAP mag-well installed. Gun is like new has a few small handling marks but has not been fired except at the factory.. Also included are 5 Wilson 47D 8rd mags, Bladetech kydex quad mag pouch, Wilson Combat Summer Companion IWB Holster, Wilson Combat Tactical Assault holster, Novak Trijicon Night Sights (need to be installed), Ed Brown Ambi-Safety (NIW), and Ed Brown grip safety (NIW).. Also have a few hundred rounds of Hornady TAP .45 ammo I will chuck in..
Good price. Can you deliver it to Uganda?
Rocky

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Turns out hes a LEO down in flordia who happens to be a former civil affairs reservist. I thin its a great deal since the holsters and ammo alone cost about 400 bucks alone not counting that the pistol retails for like 850 or so.