• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Worst LSO Ever

Recidivist

I remember that game. It was F-ing impossible as a kid. Between tanking and landing I couldn't make it through the third level.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
i think i managed to land that once out of about 2,000 times. Damn nintendo.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Topgun for nintendo. you had to land on the boat at the end of each mission...it sucked

White_Male

What about Super Strike Eagle for Super Nintendo. If I remember right, you had to land on a carrier after the mission.

MrSaturn

Contributor
There is a video of some guy reviewing and cussing at the game for 10 minutes. If you want to see some of the game play from the first and second one here you go. I suggest watching it on mute.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
The words "Worst" + "LSO" are never juxtaposed nor used together in a sentence .... i.e., the words are patently incompatible.

The "worst LSO" does not exist ... cause he would not be an LSO. He would have long ago been "cut" ... as in a cut pass.

I will resist from closing this inane thread in the interest of edumacating all of you ... to wit:

ONE of these gents is the second best LSO ... ever. :):eek:

dsc01887smalliy8.jpg

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
The words "Worst" + "LSO" are never juxtaposed nor used together in a sentence .... i.e., the words are patently incompatible.

The "worst LSO" does not exist ... cause he would not be an LSO. He would have long ago been "cut" ... as in a cut pass.

I will resist from closing this inane thread in the interest of edumacating all of you ... to wit:

ONE of these gents is the second best LSO ... ever. :):eek:

dsc01887smalliy8.jpg

Is that a mach 2+ spaceship in the background?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Is that a mach 2+ spaceship in the background?
Affirm ... from RVAH-7 a.k.a. "Heavy 7" .... the "Peacemakers of the Fleet" .... the squadron made 4 Vietnam combat cruises and overall, the "Vigi" had the highest loss rate of any USN aircraft involved in the Vietnam War --- even including the A-4.