• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Worried about being selected

Sonog

pilot
Dude it took me like 2 years to get a pro rec. Piss poor recruiter leading to a missed board, a canceled board, a non-select, and then finally a pro rec. Selection rates ebb and flow and are out of your control, but if you have a shot to apply to a board do it. Apparently your scores are decent, but there is room for improvement if you don't get selected. A common fear that holds many applicants back is the "what if?" "what if I don't get selected, what if I don't get jets, what if I don't pass the medical screenings...." Who cares? Find what you want to do if it doesn't work out and kick ass at it. Grad school, jobs, volunteer work, private flight hours are all things you can add to your resubmit package if you have try again. Leave nothing on the field and you'll either succeed or have no regrets and be a much better person because you set high goals for yourself.