• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

World's Fastest Reloader

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Don't ever post in the firearm forum, but came across this and thought i'd post it. You never hear about practicing your reloads, but this sure makes the case for it.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Pretty impressive. Although I think the reload at the end of this video is way more incredible.

phrogpilot73

Don't ever post in the firearm forum, but came across this and thought i'd post it. You never hear about practicing your reloads, but this sure makes the case for it.
For those that don't know, he's in the Army - part of their Marksmanship Unit. He's fast and accurate...

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Not to be a complete tool, but in the last video, if you pay close attention to the slow motion, you can see that when he reloads he never needs to rack the slide or release it to chamber a new round. So a round must already be in the chamber when he reloads. Still very impressive speed and accuracy...I certainly couldn't do it...

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Not to be a complete tool, but in the last video, if you pay close attention to the slow motion, you can see that when he reloads he never needs to rack the slide or release it to chamber a new round. So a round must already be in the chamber when he reloads. Still very impressive speed and accuracy...I certainly couldn't do it...

Combat reload vs a dry reload...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

In IPSC/USPSA/action shooting you generally reload when the mag is empty and there is still a round in the chamber. (e.g. not going "dry" or into "slide lock back")

A good number of AMU folks (Travis included) shoot major USPSA matches - they are all very approachable and easy going guys at a match. And they are a real treat to watch. Amazing skills.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
You get 2 seconds!? Here in VA Beach @ A&P Range it's 4-6 seconds, and they are total assholes about it.
At my range, if I shot even 1/16th as fast as that guy I'd get yelled at.

"2 seconds between shots, sir. One more warning and you're out."

Grrrrr. . .

phrogpilot73

You get 2 seconds!? Here in VA Beach @ A&P Range it's 4-6 seconds, and they are total assholes about it.
I'm not a fan of A&P. I went there with the intent of buying a gun. Got ignored. I'll never use their range or buy a fucking thing from them.

Have you used the Camp Allen range?