• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Working in the real world...

MasterBates

I mean that in the way of 16 hour days between ODO, Planning, and occasionaly flying.

But yeah. MUCH better money, but same sort of hours/BS, but my job never winds down. Put out one fire (literally) then another erupts.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I've got a lot of friends / former co-workers over at Amazon and a few of them were issued beepers. My comment was in jest though...seems like a great company to work for if you love what you're doing.

No shit. Now I feel left out. Oh, wait. No I don't.

I'll venture a guess and say they're in some form of IT support department or transportation management? Genuinely curious, actually, because I haven't seen anyone with a company issued anything other than a laptop or company credit card. They tell all the ops monkeys that we have the option of getting our email on our phones. I--and most everyone else--declined.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
No shit. Now I feel left out. Oh, wait. No I don't.

I'll venture a guess and say they're in some form of IT support department or transportation management? Genuinely curious, actually, because I haven't seen anyone with a company issued anything other than a laptop or company credit card. They tell all the ops monkeys that we have the option of getting our email on our phones. I--and most everyone else--declined.

IT and devs.