• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Work history

Dig

I have been working for a few family businesses doing technical/computer repair work over the last 5 years and in return, my family members help me with money for school and my apartment. I have yet to pay taxes as I hardly make anything that is not given to me by a member of my immediate family for home/office work.

My question is, how will this reflect on an OCS application? I am planning on sending a package off around two years from now, so should I get a part time job in addition to the work that I do for family to show a steady work history?

On a side note, I have gotten slack from people before about my arrangement with my families businesses and I know it is a bit strange, but this is just the way we do things. Our family is very close and I use my technical skills to do everything from repairing computers and setting up/securing office networks to repairing fax machines/printers when they need maintenance. I doubt that I will do this my whole life, but if I do move on, it will not be out of shame for the work that I do as it is honest and it helps my family. :)