• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wondering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Ok so I want to get my package off ASAP and I'm away from my primary recruiting district and still need to do the PRT. Does anyone know if someone can give me the PRT here in San Diego and send my score to my recruiting officer in Chicago? I mean it seems simple enough right? Or will it be too much of a hassle and I should wait until I get home in mid December? I just don't want to wait....

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

Hudson

I have had the same problem in the past. My recruter is onthe other side of the state from me. I went to the local enlisted recruter and had them issue the test. I am sure that the local officer recruter could do the same. They can fax the information to your recruter.

jaznups

sweet thanx I will do that!

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

rhollin1

If you need to have someone in San Diego monitor your PRT just let me know and I'll give you my recruiters info.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

jaznups

Ok cool...
I'm going to call my recruiter first and see what he says. He might have a buddy up here or something and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. hey rhollin how did you do the running portion? Was it around a track or is there a route that measure longer that you test on? I get bored going on in a circle and I notice that my times are slower on a track... I think it's the mental block that I get because I was sprinter and once around was usually as far as I had to go... :-0 At least in cross-country I went somewhere :-P

Thanx,

Jaz

rhollin1

You'll do the SU and PU in the basketball gym and the run is measured out through the roads of the base. You won't get bored.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

jaznups

oh Sweet!! so I can stop running around the track!!! I love it... can you give me a name and phone # could I get it done next week? I just want it over with...

Status
Not open for further replies.