• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Women = evil. Mathematical proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
since apparently I'm 0 for 2 tonight. this is a garuanteed winner

GirlsEvil.jpg

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
Finally

i've been looking for this for a very long time. my friend told me this when i was in like 9th grade, but lost the paper that he wrote this on. thanx again!

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope you boys realize that the mathematics of that are bogus. First off, it would be time + money, not time * money. So girls = money + money or girls= time + time... so you can say that girls = 2(money) or 2(time)... which can roughly translate to 'two' much money or 'two' much time. :) Oh, even if you tried to stick with the original formula, you can't square one side without squaring the other. Ok, so boys, the formula doesn't work. And I, for one, am not evil (And I am quite the girl). So now go spend your time buying me something!

Love~
Crystal

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Let's put it this way:

If on the average you spend 100 bucks for every hour you spend with a girl, that would mean 2 hours is 200 bucks, 3 hours is 300 bucks, so yeah, it's girl=time*money. Plus, we're not squaring one side and not the other, we're simply substituting money for time, since time = money.

Say what you want about not being evil, denial is the first sign...;)

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thisguy said:
Let's put it this way:

If on the average you spend 100 bucks for every hour you spend with a girl, that would mean 2 hours is 200 bucks, 3 hours is 300 bucks, so yeah, it's girl=time*money. Plus, we're not squaring one side and not the other, we're simply substituting money for time, since time = money.

Say what you want about not being evil, denial is the first sign...;)

And just where are you getting your girls from? The Vegas Strip?! Anyway, no, it would still be time + money. Your variables could factor in the other variables, but they are still separate entities that will have to be added. And yes, you are squaring one side and not the other because look at the formula.... hmmm... you just squared one side (evil) but not the other! You know, I really don't come here to have my gender insulted and neither do the other girls who come here. This may be all grins for you guys, but I thought the content here was supposed to be as supportive/inclusive of eachother as possible. So can we please all go back to being nice and not talking about how girls are evil? And please, feel free to still go spend your time buying me things. :icon_tong

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
crysmc said:
And just where are you getting your girls from? The Vegas Strip?! Anyway, no, it would still be time + money. Your variables could factor in the other variables, but they are still separate entities that will have to be added. And yes, you are squaring one side and not the other because look at the formula.... hmmm... you just squared one side (evil) but not the other! You know, I really don't come here to have my gender insulted and neither do the other girls who come here. This may be all grins for you guys, but I thought the content here was supposed to be as supportive/inclusive of eachother as possible. So can we please all go back to being nice and not talking about how girls are evil? And please, feel free to still go spend your time buying me things. :icon_tong

It's a JOKE, lighten up! sheesh :icon_wink Nah, it's all in good fun.

I obviously don't know what your military association is, but if something like this offends you, you're gonna be really unhappy when you hit the fleet. One needs a thick skin to survive-both male & female.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
slasher said:
It's a JOKE, lighten up! sheesh :icon_wink Nah, it's all in good fun.

I obviously don't know what your military association is, but if something like this offends you, you're gonna be really unhappy when you hit the fleet. One needs a thick skin to survive-both male & female.

If you're so good at recognizing humor, why can't you see that I'm joking?

slasher

OCC 186 Bound
crysmc said:
If you're so good at recognizing humor, why can't you see that I'm joking?

ummmm, that's what the winking icon and "it's all in good fun" disclaimer acknowledged. Read between the lines, dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.