• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Women at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygurl413

I'm working on applying to OCS and if you couldn't tell by the title of the post I'm a chick. I was just wondering how many women are in each class on average at OCS? Any other thoughts on women at OCS would also be appreciated.

lthackston

We had six or so including a couple that rolled into our class. By the end we only graduated three I think. I seem to recall another similar thread a few months ago, maybe you could dig that one up.

purduenavy

BDCP SNA
Out of curiosity how big are OCS classes in general? I remember reading 50 somewhere but with the downsizing of the navy I'd imagine that the number would be less and the classes would begin less often. Anyone have any good gouge on this?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
NeoCortex said:
FSU girls are the BEST!!!! Man I miss Tallahassee, especially living in K'rock.

College girls in general, rule. I was in Westwood (UCLA) a couple of weekends ago and I swear my head was going to explode due to all the talented scenery.

TheMattAttack

Thisguy said:
College girls in general, rule. I was in Westwood (UCLA) a couple of weekends ago and I swear my head was going to explode due to all the talented scenery.

LAWLZ....nice one..."talented scenery". I like it

I am about to start my 9th week at OCS. We have 5 girls in my class out of 35 total. We are a large class. Avg is 2 to 4 girls. Good luck!

Wankertank

Free Hat!
NeoCortex said:
FSU girls are the BEST!!!! Man I miss Tallahassee, especially living in K'rock.

So fight, fight, fight, fight to victory!
Our Seminoles from Florida State!
jenn-sterger-18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.