• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Woman Loses Lunch

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
more like negative Gs.....life's a bitch!

I remember on my first demo flight in a 172, my IP told me to unbuckle and he'd show me zero g. He shoved it too fast and up I went busting through the overhead WINDOW....he was downed for about a week after that I think. :)

Raptor2216

more like negative Gs.....life's a bitch!

I remember on my first demo flight in a 172, my IP told me to unbuckle and he'd show me zero g. He shoved it too fast and up I went busting through the overhead porthole....he was downed for about a week after that I think.
:)

Did you really just say that? Stand by for some scolding.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Pray tell, where on a 172 is a porthole? I thought those were on ships. Although, I'm not exactly the right kind of aviaitor to be knowing about ships, I have been in a 172 and have yet to locate a porthole.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Pray tell, .... a porthole? I thought those were on ships. ...
Stand by ... some aircraft have portholes. The Boeing 747 has a cockpit porthole; a sextant porthole. Later on, it was used as a smoke evacuation port when smoking was still authorized in the cockpits ....

Believe it ... :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Do those aircraft also turn starboard and port or Right and left?
They turn every which way but loose .... and they are actually referred to by "ship" number ... and/or "hull" number ... one airline called 'em "clipper" .... need I say more??? :)

747rm1.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
we learn that the airlines specifically went to a naval officer's uniform for forming their own. They wanted a "Captain's" uniform.
Another point for all the Air Force weenies onboard who want to become airline pilots (and anyone anywhere else for that matter) --- do you aspire to four stripes and the title of "Colonel" .... or do you want to become "Captain" ... ??? :)

Q.E.D.

fourstripes1uo0.jpg

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Hilarious video. Too bad my original post was mysteriously displaced to this thread. I guess that's what I get for not searching hours and hours on this forum to see if someone had already posted it.

I give up on trying to post something new.

submarinerssbn

that was a great clip, she must have ate two chicken fried stakes, a plate load of beans, and drank a gallon of milk. that was #$@%ing hillarious. great post