• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wish me luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTGRAY

Well I finally finished assembling my BDCP package today and will now begin the waiting process...my recruiter said we will know in a couple of weeks but I am prepared to wait longer after reading some of the posts in this forum.

BDCP: Supply Corp
ASTB: 50 out of 55
GPA: 3.3 (BSBA/Accounting, Hawaii Pacific Univ)
8 years enlisted experience
currently working for DFAS (defense accounting)

What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? ...Wish me some luck either way!!!
bouncy_125.gif

spsiratt

24 April OCS
50 out of 55? What ASTB did you take? I got a 56 and I'm certainly no overachiever. Either way, just from that, I'd say it looks pretty decent. Best of luck to ya!

GTGRAY

I took the ASTB test that everyone else takes but because I am only eligible for Supply Corp I only took the first two portions of the test. Your OAR consists of these two scores and therefore cannot exceed a 55 according to the navy recruiting website...the recruiter was impressed with the score so I am assuming that maybe we are talking about different numbers. Thanks for wishing me luck!!

navsup

BDCP Supply
I received a 50 on my oar as well. I have a 3.5 gpa in finance, good prt scores. I got the Proffesional reccomendation on july 25th for supply corp but i havent got the final word yet. Its good that you are already expecting the wait. my recruiter also told me a few weeks, that was in april. Now here we are in september and only half way there. Good Luck

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck guys... I bet both of you get Supply. I had similar scores and my recruiter assured me that I would have no trouble getting into the Supply Corps. I don't know whether he was right (I went for pilot instead of supply) but your scores sound great to me. Keep the forum posted on your progress. BEN

GTGRAY1

REJECTED...oh well it's off to a civilian career for me! Best of Luck to those of you still waiting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.